Monday, April 6, 2009

General Conference

Somehow, our little branch got ten tickets to general conference this weekend. Dennis and I were able to attend the last session on Sunday. Neither of us had been before, so we were quite excited!
~
My uncle has an office in downtown Salt Lake(see below) and he let us use his parking. I had to put a picture of the building on here because first, it's a beautiful building that was built in 1899, and second, it used to be the Christmas Box headquarters and I'm a huge Richard Paul Evans fan. If you don't know who I'm talking about, look him up at the library and read "The Christmas Box." Be sure to have some tissues nearby!
Look at all the people!

Dennis and I
upon exiting the conference center.

The beautiful Salt Lake Temple...
I'm so grateful for conference and the opportunity we have to listen to our prophet! What a wonderful weekend it's been!

No comments:

Post a Comment