Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Car Wash!

Did I mention that I'm going to be an assistant cheer coach at the BRAND NEW High School next year? Go Hawks! We had tryouts last weekend, took 18 girls & 3 guys on Varsity, 15 on JV. That's a lot of cheerleaders! They found out if they made the team Friday night, and then we had a combined fundraiser with the basketball team the very next morning. Here are some pictures from the day's festivities:




Brad from KEZJ brought the KEZJ truck for the girls and guys to wash. They kept really busy and I hope they had a lot of fun!

This holiday weekend was also fun for our cows. There was a little bit of branding, a little bit of shot giving, a little bit of ear piercing, and a little bit of AI-ing... Sadly, I took no pictures. :( lol

I very much enjoy all of the time that I get to spend with my husband doing what he loves to do. It's fun to watch him be a cowboy, and I'm sure it's fun to watch me when I have absolutely no idea what's going on. I hope Dennis and John (Dennis' dad) don't get too annoyed with all of my many questions! I've really come a long way, really. When Dennis and I were first dating I asked what the difference was between a bull and a steer... The answer might've made me blush just a bit... :)


Poor steers...

1 comment:

  1. What a fun job for you, Alea! I'm so excited for you! Looks like you are all already having a blast together!

    ReplyDelete