Friday, August 21, 2009

RM

I'm having mixed feelings... I finished my part-time service missionary calling today. Does that make me a Return Missionary?
~
This year and a half has really gone by quickly! I have made so many new friends and learned so much about other cultures, other languages, and I've learned about teaching through a lot of trial and error. Heavenly Father has also helped me immensely in my calling. Sometimes I get really frustrated with English. So much of it doesn't make any sense to me, how can I explain it (using English) in a way that makes sense to someone that doesn't speak English as a native language? Classes always seemed to work out, and my students were so enthusiastic whether I only had one student there that day, or nine (like today). I also think Heavenly Father has given me this opportunity so that I could learn that I really do like teaching ESL!
~
My Class!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment