Monday, November 23, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!


Add VideoWhen I was young my mom would make a large tree outline on the pantry door. All through November we could write things we were grateful for on colorful leaves and tape them onto the tree. It was a fun way of being able to see the many things we had been blessed with.
~
I did a miniature version of this for Young Women's a couple weeks ago. My tree now sits on my piano to remind me of the many beautiful things that Heavenly Father has blessed me with.
~
A few things I am grateful for this year: A loving husband that works very hard and gives me more happiness than I could ever ask for; a healthy little unborn baby that I think I maybe might've felt move yesterday; a comfortable home to live in; a beautiful city that provides me with minutes access to my work, education, the temple, and to both Dennis & my parents' houses; the opportunity I have to work with amazing youth at school and at church; the commandments that Heavenly Father gives us; and the blessing of happiness that knowing and keeping those commandments brings.
~
Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment