Baby Peters was very active today! She wasn't afraid to let us know that she's a girl too! Dennis and I are very excited and realize that we should probably start narrowing down our list of names. I'm glad that she was cooperative in letting us know that we will be needing little pink blankets & bows come May, but she is a little camera shy like her mom. They weren't able to get any 3D shots where her face was visible. :( We'll just have to wait to see her until spring!The first picture is probably the clearest one...

This one you can see her left hand on her face... So cute!

These are the shin bones I do believe...
Congratulations you two! You'll have lots of fun with a girl!
ReplyDeleteWahoo! I love the upside down pic of her face, so cute! the others I really couldn't figure out, haha, it's a good thing that doctors and nurses know what they're looking at :) So happy for you two!
ReplyDeleteI've always had a hard time with ultrasound picturest too. The upside down picture is my favorite. It looks the most like a face and not just the skeleton. The first few pictures she's looking straight at the "camera" if that helps...
ReplyDelete