Monday, May 3, 2010

We Love Daddy!

Dennis and I are celebrating an anniversary of sorts today... Three years ago we met at a "Sumo de Mayo" institute dance (complete with sumo wrestling!) He was so tall and hansome, and I was impressed that he spoke Spanish. He was just so fun to talk to and to be around! We danced quite a few dances that night. I left hoping that I'd get to see him again sometime since I was leaving for McCall for summer break. I was halfway to my car when he came out and talked to me to get my phone number. He called me the next day and asked me on a date, which led to another date... and now three years later I am so glad I went to that dance! Dennis is the greatest husband, and it doesn't surprise me at all how good of a dad he is. He loves our little girl so much! He chose this song to put on our blog and it made me cry. I love watching them together. Here are a few pictures of Dennis being the best daddy ever!

Dennis holding Clara for the first time.



This...And this has happened a lot around here this past week, although not as much as we would like!

!Besitos!

He likes to hold her any chance he gets, and she rather enjoys her tummy time with daddy listening to Rush Limbaugh (we're teaching her to choose the right from a young age...)

We love you daddy, and miss you now that you're back to work again!

No comments:

Post a Comment