Ever since Clara came along, it's been a wee bit more difficult to get out on a date, and when we do go out on dates we usually do much of the same: Temple, Dinner, Movie... I love the idea of having a designated time for just Dennis and I, even if we don't even leave the house.
Do you remember that blog I mentioned before with the family decal giveaway, My Creative Stirrings? (I won the decals by the way! I received them a couple of weeks ago, but still haven't decided where to put them... I had other plans, but they might just end up on my car.) Anyway, one of my favorite ideas from their blog is the "
Can of Dates" idea.

The basic idea is to type up little date ideas and maybe include small items to go along with the dates. It's a great gift idea, but I think I would like to implement something like this with Dennis and I to get the creative juices flowing.... Maybe even come up with our own dates?
Click on the link to find a list of activities to put in your can.
How do you and your spouse continue courtship through marriage?
Thanks a ton! I hope you and your followers enjoy the "Can of Dates"!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute idea! Brian and I like to go to walmart together and by fix up stuff (I'm married to a very project-oriented person) and then we come home and tackle those projects that need to get done together. We also like dancing together (and with David). We've recently started running/walking together every night which is always fun. I just love date night! What would we do without it? Even with David it is still a must. If I lived by you I would watch Clara so you could go to the temple together...
ReplyDeleteYou won the contest! Congratulations! Please contact me for more information.
ReplyDeleteWe go out every Friday. Its nice to have a set time every week to hang out. The can of dates idea is SO cute:)
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog and I love it:) I love all of your great ideas and your little baby is so dang cute!!
ReplyDelete