Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Conference Drive

This past weekend was the semi-annual General Conference of the LDS Church. It is always one of my favorite weekends of the year. We listened on the radio and met up with Dennis' family for a picnic between sessions. On the way home we drove the long way through the mountains and listened to the beautiful inspiring words of our prophet and other leaders.


I also got to do some "drive by shootings" with my new camera. I love it.


I like old stuff. And sheep apparantly. Can you find the black sheep? I love the color of rust.



While driving we encountered quite the rain storm, which made for some fun pictures when the sun finally peeked through the clouds.


Double rainbow!

At the picnic we had a little photoshoot to show off Kati's birthday sweater. She got it from her missionary in Chile.
And beautiful cousin Sharlene... She gets cuter every day! I love the smile on the right. :)

Clara holding Sharlene's hand... Or doing a wrestling move...
Family pictures... Thanks Kati!

No comments:

Post a Comment