Saturday, November 27, 2010

My Favorite First!

The life of a child is full of so many firsts... First cry, first smile, first laugh, first roll, first solid foods, first toothl, first crawl, and the list goes on and on! As parents, we celebrate those little things like our kid has just won the olympics. Well, tonight Clara has just accomplished the biggest first of her 7 month old life.

Drum roll... What did she do that is so amazing?...

My baby just fell asleep. After being put in her crib awake. On her own. No bottle. No hand on her back. (Here's the gold medal...) Without Crying!

I am so giddy I want to jump for joy and dance a jig and shout from the rooftops!... Or... Instead I think I will publish this post and go to bed.

Mmmmm.... Goodnight blogland. :)

Yes, she often sleeps with her bottom in the air!

1 comment:

  1. That is definitely something to celebrate! Sleeping is probably the biggest source of anxiety for a new mom...I don't care who you are! My baby sleeps on his tummy like that too.

    ReplyDelete