Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Family Night

We had the Murillo family over for family night this week. I'm so happy to be in the Spanish Branch and know this family! Johnathan is in my Sunday School class. He's such a dependable, honest, and amazing young man. I can't wait to see where life takes him!


We learned about faith, played some minute to win it, ate some yummy cobbler & choco-flan (um. Delicious!) and then played in the yard while the scout leaders worked on some leadership certification. Clara liked going around barefoot, and especially liked the texture of the rocks.




Clara got thirsty and picked up the dripping hose to get a drink... What a smart girl! I'm not so sure if that's a good thing though...



I love having friends over for family night! Pretty much every night is family night with just Dennis, Clara & I at home, but having company makes it much more special. :)

2 comments:

  1. Such great pics of the Murillo kids and your adorable Clara! Makes me miss home so much. Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fun! I love that you are in the spanish branch. I really need to learn the language.

    Rachael

    ReplyDelete