Monday, April 22, 2013

The Girls' Birthday Get Together

Clara's & May's birthdays are 9 days apart. We thought we'd have a little dinner and cake to celebrate the days these sweet little girls joined our families! Once again, they were totally spoiled.
 









Fondant cake #2 turned out much better than my first attempt. I wanted the colors to be as dark as the pinwheels, but I got so tired of kneading in more coloring. Oh well. Still pretty cute. This was my first time making a tiered cake too. It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be!





 



It was a fun day! Thanks everyone that came or sent gifts or warm wishes. We feel so loved and so blessed to have such awesome family!!!

1 comment:

  1. What fun! And your cake looks gorgeous and delicious! You continue to amaze me with all of your talent! <3

    ReplyDelete