Wednesday, September 23, 2015

{Emmy} Coming home (The Second Day)

My mom stayed at the hospital with me the second night. While I was gone both my mom and Teri cleaned my house (I’m so embarrassed- I’m a horrible housekeeper, but it also was SO nice to come home to a clean house!)


We brought Emmy home where Maylee was waiting and May was so excited. She half asked, half exclaimed, “Can we keep her?!” The girls love their sister already. They got baby dolls of their own to take care of and they love playing mom & baby. They are fascinated with everything Emmy does, even though they think she’s kind of boring for sleeping all the time.









She was so fascinated with her tongue




When Clara got home from school we gave the girls some baby dolls of their own to take care of





No comments:

Post a Comment