I love weekends... Who doesn't?
I especially love weekends because of all the time I get to spend with Dennis.
Here are some pictures of what we've been doing the past few Saturdays...
It's calving season! We had a little newborn calf that was sick and wouldn't eat on its own, so Dennis got to bottle feed the little guy.
This is what Dennis was working on this Saturday. We're almost done with one side of the fence. Wahoo!
Dennis loves it when I sit back and take pictures of him doing all the hard work ;)
This Saturday we got to go to a baptism. We attend the Spanish branch and we love it! Dennis served his mission in Guatemala and I've been taking Spanish classes since junior high (and I'm glad that I did!) Our branch has such a special spirit. It's amazing to see all the progress that's going on. On Wednesday a mother and daughter (who's preparing to go on a mission) attended the temple for the first time. Next Wednesday we'll have a couple going through for the first time too. We have members from Mexico, Argentina, Peru, Venezuela, Costa Rica, Chile, and Canada (me!) Our branch is awesome.
This is another reason I love weekends... We get to go to our wonderful branch on Sundays!
Wahoo! I like looking at your blog! It is so fun to see where life has taken you. I never would have expected this...and I love it! And I love that you love it. I am so happy for you. Your Spanish branch sounds great :o)
ReplyDelete