...What does April snow bring?
~
I'm not sure, but I'm hoping everything survives! This is a poor little aspen tree that we planted a week ago. Dennis is skeptical that it will live at all, not because of the snow, but because aspen are so disease prone. Quakies are my favorite kind of tree. It has to live!!! (Also notice, the back fence is done! Wahoo!)
Here's the little guy today :)
...April snow brings peach blossoms? I guess so!
It seems like all my updates have to do with our yard, but that's the stuff that we really enjoy working on. Also, I haven't been doing anything but writing papers, coming up with lesson plans, grading assignments, and studying for tests... Gotta love the last few weeks of the school year! My teaching sequence went well. I'm kind of sad to be finished (I'd much rather be teaching than writing a 50 page paper) but the end of the semester is in sight! I love school, but I really love SUMMER!
Hey shouldn't you quit blogging and start finishing up all your projects?!? Just kidding. I might start walking around the neighborhood looking for a freshly stained fence.
ReplyDeleteNo, you're right. I just spent two hours studying for my online class. I use blog as a reward... Come on over! You can help us out! ;)
ReplyDeletehey thanks for the comment! congrats 0n the marriage you look gorgeous!!!
ReplyDelete