Thursday, June 11, 2009

Sore muscles

Ahh... Cheer camp. If you've never been, let me tell you... It's exhausting!

This year being the first year of the Canyon Ridge cheer squad's existence, we coaches decided to stay home for cheer camp instead of spending the couple hundred dollars per cheerleader to go away to camp or to bring staff here. So... I got the opportunity to teach a boot camp! I was totally comfortable doing so, because I spent my summers in high school teaching boot camps to junior high squads. I choreographed and taught a half time routine, as well as game-time chants and we did training exercises, team-building activities, and a whole lot of stunting. I'm so proud of my girls and guys! Here are a few pictures... I'm sure in the next few months there will be plenty more to come!






Canyon Ridge Cheer is #1!

No comments:

Post a Comment