Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Autumn Drive

We decided it would be fun to take the scenic route home, so we started out on the Alpine loop. I took a wrong turn on the loop, we went on a few miles of gravel roads, and ended up in my favorite place in the world!!! What a happy coincidence! That back road took us to Soldier Hollow and it's only a short drive from there to the best vista in Midway, UT. I was so excited to take my favorite person to my favorite place!





Johannes Huber's farm... A pioneer from Switzerland. :) It's a cool place to visit.






Can you see the house on the top of the hill? That person has one amazing view! I call it John Denver's house. Don't you think he'd live in a house like that?






This is also one of my favorite properties in Midway. I call this one Pemberley. :) I'm expecting Mr. Darcy to ride up on his horse at any minute...

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I visited the same places just a short week and a half ago. I must have been in UT one weekend before you were. We did the loop and it was beautiful! And I'm trying to figure out how Brian and I can end up in Heber Valley. I love it there! Looks like you had fun at the BYU game too! It was about 90 degrees where I live just a few days ago. Ugh. I miss the cool fall weather!

    ReplyDelete