Monday, March 29, 2010

Baby Shower

On Saturday Clara and I were given a wonderful baby shower. Thank you everyone that came and celebrated my little girl! Also thank you to everyone that helped with invitations, decorations and food (Mom, Donielle & Teri!!!), and Tara for providing the party favors (free manicure! Wahoo!) Here are some pictures from the afternoon:

My mom worked on these adorable decorations and party favors for weeks! They turned out so cute... And now I get to put them in Clara's room. :)


My sister-in-law, Donielle (who's baby boy is due any day now) brought the flowers and the cake. So so so so cute! I didn't want to cut into it.


She also brought the balloons. Isn't the baby balloon fun? I love it.

The lovely Peters!
Kami is due with her girl a couple weeks after I am. She always looks stylish. Even when she's expecting she looks great!

My beautiful friends (it was so good to see you both!!!)


In the evening we had the family over for a BBQ so the boys wouldn't feel left out.

My dad and Donielle. Dad thinks he's funny.

My brother and I. He thinks he's funny too.

What a weekend!

1 comment:

  1. How fun! Oh it would have been fun to celebrate with you! Too bad we live so far away from each other. Sounds like Clara is going to have a few cousins right around her age! One of the girls at your shower looks very familiar. She had curly brown hair. I wonder if she went to BYU-Idaho and if she was in choir by chance?

    You are getting so close and you look great!

    ReplyDelete