Friday, August 20, 2010

Famous Look-Alikes

Amy over at "Our Life Uncommon" did a post about famous look-alikes in her family... That sounded fun, so I thought I'd share some from my family!
We think my youngest brother Dylan looks like Harry Potter. It could just be the long hair and matching forehead scars (except Dylan got his from a hockey puck and not from an evil wizard)
My sister Tara is Barbie. She probably has more clothes than Barbie though.
Don't worry Amy, I get Drew Barrymore alot too... Maybe because I talk out of the side of my mouth. I think she looks like Mona Lisa... So I had to find my Mona Lisa-esque pic from high school.
I've been told twice that I look like Katie Holmes. I don't see it, but I'll take that as a compliment!

My dad's been told he looks like Bill Murray. I think he looks like the oh-so-deliciously-handsome Gerard Butler. What do you think of the name Gerard for a boy? It's my grandma's maiden name... I like it. Or maybe I just like Gerard Butler. Who knows.

My mom looks like Sarah Palin. (Just as a side note, can I say how horrible it was looking for a pic of Sarah Palin? There are so many crude photoshops of her it's sad. I hate how the media has had so much fun making fun of her and her family... but back to the look-alikes.)


Dennis has been told he looks like a young Paul Newman.

He's also been told he looks like the Russian guy from Rocky... I think that's just because they're both tall white guys. (I think this pic of Dennis is hilarious by the way. I was a little taken-aback the first time I saw it on his MySpace after we first met. Hahaha)

I found a look-alike for everyone but my brother Josh... Any ideas??? Maybe a little Ashton Kutcher? I dunno...


...And Clara looks like her daddy. That's an easy one. ;)

2 comments:

  1. This was just as fun to look at as my sister's blog! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was way fun Alea! Your Mom is TOTALLY Sarah Palin! BEAUTIFUL! I think the first time I saw Sarah Palin I thought, "WAIT! That's Alea's Mom!"

    You are totally Katie Holmes...and Drew! NICE!

    Your Dad is Gerard, and he is divine! :)

    I love that you have that boxing picture of Dennis! That cracks me up!

    As for Josh....I know there is someone. It is right on the tip of my tongue. However, there is a little something called Hydrocodone, that is keeping me from the unbearable pain of my tonsilectomy that seems to be getting in the way! If I think of it I will tell you! :)

    LOVED this post! Good Job!

    ReplyDelete