My brother and sister came over to have dinner and watch a movie with me a few nights ago while Dennis was at a church meeting. When he got home he decided to join us on the floor. All of the sudden my sister started giggling. My husband must've really been into the movie because he was rubbing her feet. We let it go on for a little while longer until our laughs broke his concentration and he realized he was playing with the wrong foot. He was a little embarrased to say the least. Hahahaha!
...Don't worry. I still got a food rub out of the deal. ;)
Have you ever played footsies with the wrong person? It's quite a dangerous game!
LOL! That is too cute and too funny :) No, I have never played footsies with the wrong person, or at least not that I know of, lol!
ReplyDelete