This year we spent Thanksgiving Day at the Leavitt house. It was a great day spent with good company, yummy food and great entertainment, the best of which is always Clara. She woke up from her nap completely drenched in sweat. I don't know how this kiddo is always so hot, but if you can ever get her to hold still long enough she makes a pretty good heater on a cold day...
In other news, I have been able to feel the baby kick these past few weeks (since 16/17 weeks) and it's kicking regularly enough now (19 weeks today!) that Dennis can feel the baby kick too! Tonight especially it's been an active little thing... Maybe it liked the caramel sundae I had earlier today.
David gets soooo sweaty too! I have to wash his bedding a couple times every week so his room doesn't stink. I like the shirt in the background btw....:)
ReplyDeleteI loved that you captured this moment! I love Lizzie's messy bedheads from sweat and the crazy positions she arranges herself in when she sleeps, but I've never thought to get a picture of it... add to the to do list! :) Te amo, my friend! I'm so excited for you guys and your new kicking little guy or gal!
ReplyDelete