Tuesday, March 13, 2012

34 Weeks

We've had a few nice days this past week (up to 60 degrees!) so I left Clara with Dennis and dragged my parents to the park to snap some maternity pictures of me before baby girl comes. They were good sports to take all of my instructions, let me look at the image, fiddle with the settings, give some more instructions, let me look at the image... Thanks for being so patient with me!

This pregnancy has been quite different than my first one. Everything has just been multiplied (morning sickness, soreness, heartburn, fatigue) and I feel sooo much bigger than I ever was with Clara... And I've got at least a month left! I am very glad that she is healthy and growing as she should be, though. While I am very anxious to meet her, I am also happy that I have a few more weeks before she comes. I just don't think there's any more room left for her to grow!








 

This was my favorite. :) I love shooting into the setting sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment