This year we spent Easter morning at our house. Clara opened her basket and gift from Grandma Teri. I looove the dress & little hat outfit! I will need to take her outside for a shoot sometime... We've got a high of 77 here today and the rest of the week is going to be in the 60's & low 70's. Warm weather makes me SO HAPPY! :-D (Do you hear that baby? It's supposed to be really nice weather! Doesn't this week sound like a lovely time to greet the world?) We went to church and listened to messages about our Savoir and the atonement and his great love for us... Easter Sunday is always one of my favorite days at church. After church we went to my parent's house for a delicious ham dinner. I was hoping that I had stuffed myself so much that baby would decide that there wasn't enough room for her anymore (and wouldn't 4-8-12 have been a really cool birthday?) but maybe I didn't eat enough. The night before Clara was born Dennis and I were on our "last date" and went to the temple and Golden Corral for dinner. That method must've worked for Clara, but this girl is a bit more determined to hang out a while longer. I'm just so excited! Soon enough... Soon enough...
Anyway, pictures. It's not a post without pictures. :)
This girl has a thing with her wrapping paper being just right...
I am soooo big!


Gorgeous!!! I'm so excited for you! Maybe she'll decide for 4-12-12! :)
ReplyDeleteYou are not so big! I think you look tiny!!! :)
ReplyDelete