Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Matching!

Grandma Teri got the girls some adorable matching outfits for their birthdays. May finally fits in hers so they got to wear them on Sunday.

Unfortunately neither of them were interested in getting a picture together. :(


Nor were they interested in getting a picture with me. :(

I'm not sure who may is flipping off in this picture, but she was getting tired of being toted around the yard while I attempted to wrangle her sister with one hand.

Oh well. We'll just snap one with the crying baby while Clara runs away to the neighbor's porch... 
We have GOT to finish the fence!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE matching sisters! If I have two girls, I am totally going to make them match. Your dress is so cute too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! My dress was one of those second hand store 25 cent finds. It took a little refashioning but I like it. It makes me think of I Love Lucy.

      I bet you and Roxanne were cute matching sisters! :)

      Delete