Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Welcome Summer!

One of my favorite things about summer are good weather, good food and good company! We often go to Hagerman so Dennis can get some work done and to have yummy BBQ with my dad.
Yes, May looks delicious in her cute orange sherbet outfit from Auntie Donielle, but she's not on the menu. ;-)


Billy Idol Smile. :)

There's no keeping this girl out of the water.



Funny story about this tree... Hagerman got hit with 80 mph winds last week and a lot of trees blew down, including this one. After Dennis and Dad cut off the big limbs I guess it slowly just stood itself back up from the weight of the root ball. Crazy!

Dad's outhouse got smooshed. :(

There's my man... The lumberjack!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know why I have such a hard time trying to comment, but I swear I read every post! Clara is so cute, I love her swimsuit! These photos all capture summer so well. You are such a talented photographer!

    ReplyDelete