Dennis brought us baloons and cookies from the Cookie Basket... They were positively ginormous. And delicious.
Clara and Maylee are the best Valentines to hang out with. :) I was just glad we had a small break from being sick to celebrate. We've had three waves of cold and two waves of flu hit our house since Christmas. It's been pretty dismal around here. Dennis went to the Cattleman's Association Valentines Dinner Dance last Friday without me because I didn't want to have a sitter have to scrub puke and change the diapers we've been having around here.... Poor girls!
Needless to say, I am looking forward to Spring (and the end of flu season) more than EVER this year!
You are such a cute momma! And I just read your last post and was crying from laughing! Clara is hilarious! I seriously hope I meet her someday .
ReplyDeleteThat is so fun. I need to start making the holidays like that more exciting, it just seems like they come and go without me realizing. Although Ty does love her birthday so I guess I'm not a total failure. I also look forward to better weather and less sickness. At least we know very few people in Chicago so it's easy to stay quarantined and healthy.
ReplyDelete