I often have the girls "model" for me, either to get product pictures for the etsy shops or to try on outfits I've made for customers. Here's a bunch from March-ish of this year...
Matching birthday outfits from aunt Kamilla:
Maylee's cake smash outift:
(The dress up pearls were her great great grandma Louise's
and the center of the flower is from one of her clip-on earrings)
Another romper outfit I made for a client's shoot:
She always sits with her ankles crossed like this. I think it's so cute.






They are such beautiful girls! I always love seeing your pictures. Truly. If you don't mind me asking, where do you get such good backgrounds and what is your pointers on getting their eyes so lit up (i.e. lighting, Photoshop effect)?
ReplyDeleteSo you know Ty's longish curly hair? Haha, well she cut it off last week. Isn't that fun? At least it wasn't past the point of no return. I had a beautician from the ward cut it. She had to switch the part to the other side to hide the shortest part and now we're back to the little pigtails that fall out again. So fun, but at least she's little so it will grow fast.
Thanks for being such a great friend!
Adorable! Oh Alea my talented, talented friend! I'm trying to wrap my mind around how busy life will be for you with the photography job, coaching job, and motherhood job!
ReplyDelete