We were in the hospital from
Wednesday night through Friday afternoon. We were happy to have some visitors on her first day while we were bored in the hospital.
We had so much help from family for those few days. My mother-in-law had the girls and Dennis was able to take Clara to her first day of kindergarten. I was a bit of an emotional wreck, especially since I was missing it all (way to go Emmy stealing all the attention on her big sister’s first day of school!) but Clara did great and she LOVED it!
We had so much help from family for those few days. My mother-in-law had the girls and Dennis was able to take Clara to her first day of kindergarten. I was a bit of an emotional wreck, especially since I was missing it all (way to go Emmy stealing all the attention on her big sister’s first day of school!) but Clara did great and she LOVED it!
| We must've been bored... More kissy face?! |
| Keeping Facebook updated... |
| Maylee was (and still is) super fascinated with her little sister. |
| Clara sharing lunchtime with me |
| Handsome daddy |
We had to make do with the traditional "first day of school picture" at the hospital rather than our front door. She didn't bring in her back pack so she borrowed Emmy's bag.
| She really wanted a picture of her new shoes |
| Me & my girls! |
| Not so sure about this... |
And 6 day old Iber came to visit!
| I like this one of you mom. :) |
| Cousins! |
| Daddy & his girls |
I can see SO many family resemblances! Also, isn't it illegal to look that cute in the hospital? You look great.
ReplyDelete