Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Finally...

I spent my free time last week finishing up some of my long-time unfinished projects like the valance and bumper. I love just going in and hanging out in her room. I probably shouldn't because I'll probably be in there all the time here soon, but it's just so fun and girly!
Oh, and I just had to add a picture of this pillow I embroidered because I thought it was so darn cute! It matches my nephew's crib set. What else is there to make for a boy? I'm stumped. I guess diapers and wipes are always good gifts.
In other news, I got new glasses! I think I take being able to see clearly way too much for granted. I wonder how the pioneers survived without a new perscription every year. I also think it would be sooo miserable to be pregnant and have to go out to an outhouse three times a night in the winter- and I think the toilet seat in the house is cold!

2 comments:

  1. Alea,

    You are so darn cute! I just wish that we lived closer! Cute projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so talented! You are going to be a rockin mom. I want a kid I can craft things for now...

    And you are right about the outhouse! Ugh.

    Rachael

    ReplyDelete