Monday, April 26, 2010

Clara Lynelle Peters

Dennis and I are so happy to announce the birth of our baby girl
~
Clara Lynelle Peters
~
April 24th, 2010
6:42 AM
~
6 lbs 5 oz
20" long
Daddy holding Clara for the first time... She's so little!
I swore I wouldn't post any pictures with me in them, but oh well. I'm happy and I want to show it! :)

Aunt Donielle & Clara - This could so be a bulletin board ad for St. Luke's or something!


Uncle Josh

Aunt Kati drove down from Rexburg on Saturday just to see her

Aunt Tara & baby Clara - she can't wait to paint her little nails


G-pop


Grandma Mary really takes a good picture for someone who hasn't slept in over 24 hours

Grandpa John (grandpa for the first time!)
Grandma Teri (grandma for the first time!)
Uncle Dustin - We need to post this on facebook to show all the ladies how cute he is with babies!
I realize she's all crusty, but the nurse put a really cute bow on her head (which happens to match the bruise on her head. poor thing)

Coming home on Sunday afternoon!


Don't worry... More pictures to come! :D

We are so blessed to have such an adorable, sweet little girl in our family. We are all healthy and a little tired, but we are grateful that everything went so smoothly. Thank you to everyone that helped and everyone that visited us (Kami & Joe, I didn't get any pictures of you on my camera!) We will keep you updated!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats!! I am so excited for you. I will come see you in a few days (I will let you rest for a bit) Get some rest, I am sure you need it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, I was so surprised this morning. I realized now that was the pic text you sent me, but my phone doesn't receive pics...We're so happy for you guys! Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! She's absolutely beautiful!!! I can't wait to meet her! I'm so glad that everything went well! You're going to be wonderful parents!!! She is lucky to be so loved!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Alea! She is BEAUTIFUL! And of course I'm dying to know the details of your labor, etc. so shoot me an e-mail when you aren't quite so busy! Look how many visitors you had! She'll have a lot of love that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete