Friday, July 16, 2010

Chapinita

!Nuestra Chapinita Bonita!




Clara, you probably haven't figured this out yet, but....
You're a white girl.

No need to hide!



All of the little old ladies in our Spanish Branch at church still love you and your blue eyes anyway. As a matter of fact, I feel a little bit bad going into Relief Society with you... You're such an adorable distraction!!!


I got a new calling by the way... Youth Sunday School Teacher! Yay! I get to hang out with my young women still. :)

3 comments:

  1. The wide-eyed picture cracks me up! So cute! Wow she is just an adorable little girl. We are trying to teach David a little Spanish. I wonder how you guys are doing it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish she was in my relief society! She's too cute Alea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture with her big wide eyes. It is so cute, and funny.

    ReplyDelete