Tuesday, August 17, 2010

August?!

Is it the middle of August already?!? Clara is almost 4 months old! And it feels really weird to not be going to school for the first time in... Let's see... 17 years. Weird. I'll probably take a couple of classes in the Spring semester though. We will see how Clara is doing by then.

Right now, Clara is doing wonderfully well. She loves to talk and sing and giggle when you say funny words like "birthday" and "hello" (and pretty much anything else in a high pitch silly voice with a smile on your face.) She also loves to drool on everything and stand on your lap. She can roll over if she wants to, but her arm still kinda gets in the way. Her hair still hasn't grown much, but she's got the longest prettiest eye lashes I've ever seen! She is still a good sleeper and sleeps from about 10 pm to 10 am. We love her so much!


I love the drop of drool on her bottom lip in this picture.
Dennis came in from the garden a couple days ago and said "take a picture of me and Clara and this huge beet!" So I did. I love my husband's enthusiasm. I also love her face in this picture... Do you think she'll like vegetables?
I think she looks so much like Dennis in this picture.


Clara talking with her cousin Jace (he came to visit for the Leavitt family reunion)


And... Clara singing a sad song. She loves to tell sad stories and sing sad songs. Makes me think of a Poison song... Do you think she'll be a cowgirl then?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIZvegUoac8

2 comments:

  1. Oh Alea! She is so cute! I hope I get to meet her someday. Isn't it funny how babies love to hear themselves? Oh my. She really is precious. And wow, that is a HUGE beet! hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog makes me so excited for my own. She is so very cute!

    ReplyDelete