Thursday, August 26, 2010

Solids!

I am sooo sick today! And it's my birthday. :( So what else is there to do but sniffle, sneeze & blog??? I'm just glad that Dennis took me out to dinner last night. Clara also got a treat last night- her first solid food! She had her 4 month Dr's appointment yesterday and she is 25 1/4 in. tall and 13 lbs 2 oz (90th percentile height, 50th weight). He gave the go-ahead on rice cereal so we decided we'd try it!



High-five Clara!... She left daddy hangin'

Clara conquered solid foods! And she really enjoyed her rice cereal!

2 comments:

  1. Solids are always fun to introduce. I love to see the reaction when a baby tastes something new.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alea,

    This is Heidi from Made by Heidi, you won the $40 CSN gift card. Please contact me by Wednesday to claim your prize.

    Heidi

    ReplyDelete