Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I'm not ready!

I suppose my organizing kick as of late might be considered "nesting" or I might've just been absolutely disgusted with the state of my house (most likely both) but all of the sudden I'm realizing that I've got plus or minus three months until this new baby girl comes! I'm not ready!!!

So naturally, the first most important thing is that this little one has some cute hats to wear. I only had one hat that fit Clara as a newborn and it was yellow with little animals on it. I was grateful to have it, but this time around there are some things I can improve on! I'm afraid that the bottom two are more 3-6 month size (who needs a warm hat in the summer???) so I should probably make at least one more in the right size.
 

Baby #2 (we have yet to decide on a name) got some cute outfits for Christmas (another thing Clara was lacking- NB clothes small enough to actually FIT her!) and I thought this little strawberry outfit would be really cute to come home in. 

Doesn't it go well with Clara's green polka-dot coming home outfit? And I love the little sleep & plays with the fold over cuffs on the arms to prevent face scratches. So smart.

They're both NB size Carter's, but the pink one looks a smidge bigger & longer... Maybe that's because it isn't washed yet. Hmm... I just remember the green outfit still being really big on Clara, but maybe this baby will be more average than she was (every time I go in for an ultrasound she measures a few days smaller for her due date so probably not... But they still keep the due date at the original adjusted date for the 23rd of
April... The original original date was April 13th. Confusing?)

Won't it look cute with the sweet little white hat? It's crazy to think that people start out so small...

No comments:

Post a Comment