Before:
After:
Time Spent: Less than 30 minutes
The Task: Make the space usable again by organizing the medicines & snacks so that they can easily be seen. Clear out all the expired food. :-P
Results: This was a relatively quick project, but it really needed done. There's room for crackers on the bottom shelf, short boxes in the middle (hot cocoa, oatmeal, popcorn...) and now I can fit my cereal on the top shelf instead of above the fridge! :) I am so happy to have less stuff on top the fridge now. I still keep my scentsy wax in the snack cupboard since I keep the scentsy just below it (seemed logical enough to me!)
Clara has been pushing the chairs against the kitchen counters (tying two chairs together didn't work- she'd just push both chairs... tying the chairs to the table didn't work- she just broke the string) and getting into the above cabinets! I didn't want the medicine to be kept in such an accessible place (the bottom two shelves) so I moved them to the shelf in the laundry room (which will be another project entirely!) The medicines were organized in $1 shoe tubs from WalMart. There's one box for baby meds, one box for adult meds, and one box for bandaids, gauze, wraps, ice packs, etc.
No comments:
Post a Comment