Tuesday, April 17, 2012

She's Here!

{Maylee Renae Peters}
4/15/12 ~ 4:09 PM ~ 7lbs 1oz ~ 21 inches





I think she looks like Clara did, but with a rounder face and a bit more hair. She is definitely a Peters!

Our room was right by the heli pad... Every time it flew by it made me think of Clara. She would've LOVED to see it in action!



Maylee's sweet little dry feet...

And teeny tiny fingers!


Mmmm... We love our sweet baby May so much already!

Everything went well and we are home now enjoying the beautiful spirit she brings to our family. Dennis has this week off work and I'm very grateful to have so much of his help as we try and balance things so that everyone gets at least a little bit of sleep. ;-) I have lots of pictures and Miss Maylee's birth story to share but I'm not sure when I'll be able to get it all written and posted. I'm having a hard enough time keeping my eyes open long enough to write this post, so it might be a few days! Just know that we are all healthy and happily adjusting to our new little family of four. :) 

5 comments:

  1. She is beautiful!!! Congrats!! I hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is perfect! Such a beautiful baby, congrats to you and your little family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is adorable. I love the name you picked out. I would love to know how you came up with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is beautiful Alea! Congrats! I can't wait to see more pictures! You are so talented! ( i love your backdrops by the way) Gorgeous family

    ReplyDelete