Friday, June 1, 2012

Maylee's Blessing

Maylee was blessed by her daddy on May 27th. It was a lovely blessing. There's something about seeing your husband blessing your new baby that is just so beautiful to me... Even after a crazy hectic morning (but I'll post about that later)! May is six weeks old in these pictures. I can't believe how much she can grow and change in six weeks!

This girl does NOT like to be set down for any reason. She wants to be held ALL. THE. TIME! Even when she's sleeping... She won't stay asleep if I put her down. Anyway, that makes for a difficult time getting pictures of anything but a scowl or a big open-mouth cry!


Her dress was given to her by her Grandma Teri. It came from this Etsy shop where she also got Clara's blessing dress too. There were even little matching ruffle bloomers & socks! Grandma Mary got the little booties & bracelet, and her blanket was crocheted by Lyn Jaynes.











 

This picture is awesome... It's the only one out of a dozen where Dennis and I look half decent and Clara's got her finger on her nose and May's hand is covering her face. It was really windy too so we're all squinty... 
We're the Peters family... Keepin' it real. ;-)

1 comment: