Clara had animal crackers in her mouth or hand the entire time.
"Pump your legs Clara!"
So this is what she does...
Even the sun in Boise was wearing orange for the game!
May was sportin' her BYU bib though.
Fall at the zoo... So beautiful.
My favorite animals. :)
I don't remember what this tree is, but I was am in love with it! We need one for the Hagerman property I think...
We brought strollers for the girls, but they'd rather push their sippy cups around.
A jackalope (sans antlers) if I ever saw one...
My favorite of Clara from the day...
Love this one of Shar.
Real men push strollers.
And then Clara had a meltdown because "dat boy is ridin' the tiger!"
Clara likes looking at these pictures. She is full of comments like, "I feed the llama!" (they were goats) "He say, 'Baaaaa!'" "Dat was fuuun!" "We see da animals yesterday?" "I see the monkeys!" "There were free (3)" "llamas step on da ant." (Not sure what that's about) "Next da llama eat fruit snacks!" "Grandma said it was a good idea"... I'm just writing what she's saying. So random. I'm glad I get to listen to her talk all day. What an imagination she has! Haha
Your girls are so pretty! Great photos too:) this post makes me wanna go to the zoo!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the pictures from the reunion. The pictures of Clara are very cute.
ReplyDelete