Thursday, September 13, 2012
Clara says the darndest things pt.2
"When the wind blows up, the cradle will fall"
Coming out of the church bathroom... "What the heck! I need go potty!"
"Clara, are you stinky?"
"No, I'm Clara!"
"I love you so much Clara!"
"I wuv you so much too!"
"MmmHMMmmm!"
Talking about Maylee... "Shes so cuuuute!"
"Do you want to wear your Kati shoes?" (what she calls her ked-style shoes she got from Aunt Kati for her birthday)
"Kati's gonna cry..."
"It's on facebook!" ...I haven't the slightest idea what it is she's referencing, but this one might scare me a bit!
When she wants to go outside...
"I need my farm boots!"
"Wets go see the corn (pronounced "Kerrn")"
"Clara needs go sit in car seat."
"What's takin' so wong?"
I yawn...
"Mom, are you tired?"
"Yes, I'm tired... Are you cute?"
"I'm not cute, I'm a pincess!"
"Oh dear, I need a diaper change."
She was concerned when getting into the pool...
"It's too watery!"
"Wet's read Widethingers!" (Where the Wild Things are... All jumbled into one word) She pretty much has the whole book memorized.
Through sobs at the end of a tantrum...
"It's Clara's bedtime!"
I threw away a magazine while cleaning up the living room and Clara brings it to me later, scolding me,
"We don't put the book in the garbage!"
"Clara, what does the horsie say?"
"Giddyup!"
To our house guests after using the restroom...
"Hooray! You went pee-pee on the potty! Do you get a Thomas [the train] sticker?!"
"Clara, why are you in time out?"
"Cwimbin"
"Actually, this time was for coloring on the walls. Are you going to color on the walls again?"
"Uh HUUuuuuh!"
... At least she's honest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I could just hear her cute little voice in my head while reading these and it made me smile. My favorite was at the fair when she said "These rabbits are so wonderful!"
ReplyDeleteHaha, so cute! I love reading these :)
ReplyDeleteOH my gosh, I am cracking up over these. She's a comedian, I swear!
ReplyDelete