Monday, January 9, 2012

Necesita un casco

Today Clara wanted to play in her Johnny Jump Up... She absolutely loves that thing. Mostly she likes to wind herself up then pick up her feet and just spin like crazy. She does a little jumping and swinging too.

We ran into some issues with our door frames not being quite big enough to accommodate this crazy munchkin. She's hit her head many many times, despite propping up pillows and using my hands trying to act as bumpers... So I decided she needed to wear her pink bike helmet.

In the summer we could hardly get her to keep it on longer than a second, but now she LOVES that thing! She got so mad at me when I took it off her for her afternoon nap and right when she woke up she wanted her "hat... Pink!" back on. It's now going on three hours later and she still won't let me take it off.

I love this face! Hahaha!!!

Daddy came home for lunch and Clara got a push.



I seriously think that her pink helmet is a good addition to her everyday wardrobe. 
For a kid this crazy, it suits her very well!

2 comments:

  1. Hooray for los cascos!! (good times!) This post is adorable!! I especially love the ones of her with daddy. :) We need to get one of those things for Lizzie! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute!!! You guys are such a precious family. :) Micah had one of those as a baby too.

    ReplyDelete