Monday, May 28, 2012

Dylan's Graduation Surprise

Last week my brother Josh and his family were visiting as a surprise for Dylan's graduation.







Clara fascinated with the candy...


I made Dylan & Nicole's candy/money leis... They took FOREVER! They're cool lookin', but I'll never do it again unless I can find an easier way to attach the money. Good thing he's the last sibling to graduate!





 Clara loves playing with her cousin Jace.




I should edit this one.


I should probably edit this one too...

And we celebrated Josh turning a quarter of a century old.


One night Donielle took me for a girls' night out. We got massages (my first time... UH-mazing!), ice cream & saw "What to Expect When You're Expecting." It was really funny (even more funny since I'm done going through all that... at least for a little while!) My Sis-in-law is amazing. Plus, I bet she's one of the few people that actually gets this far into this GINORMOUSLY long post. ;-) It was a week of good company, good food, and good times (even in Twin Falls where there's nothing to do!)

2 comments:

  1. Alea, you are so amazing! I want you to know I read every post all the way through!!! I love here about you guys :) Keep the posts comin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's not the only one!! Love it, Alea! Thanks for sharing a piece of your wonderful life and beautiful family! Love the lei, by the way!

    ReplyDelete