Tuesday, May 8, 2012

My New Baby

Yesterday was the first nice day in a while so Dennis was sweet enough to take us to Shoshone Falls Park to play with my new baby...
 Okay... Not that new baby... Although we did bring May with us in the stroller...
I got a new camera in the mail on Friday and have been dying to use it!

I LOVE IT!
I've always wanted to play around with long exposures on water. I don't know why I never did before. I just love the etherial look it gives the image... I love that word too... Etherial... It just rolls off the tounge. :)



I decided the technique isn't quite as drastic when there's less oxygenated water like in these little falls... Still fun though.

All the rest of these images are SOOC (straight out of camera)

This is what Clara does when you give her a piggy-back. She's fearless I tell you.


"Clara's need pet Chuck Chuck!"

...What happens when the "Chuck chuck" doesn't want to be petted...

Isn't my hubby handsome? I do love him. I think my love for him grows exponentially when he takes care of our crazy, energetic, non-stop toddler. She makes me feel so old. I just can't keep up with her! I'm afraid the two's are upon us...

2 comments:

  1. Alea, I love your little fam! Those images are beautiful too:)

    Ps. I have been trying to comment on your last few posts and it wouldn't let me! I swear I always read:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE it!! Thanks for sharing, Alea!

    ReplyDelete