Friday, January 18, 2013

Of hexagons, boots, and other... things...

I never know what to title these random posts of pictures that don't quite need their own seperate posts...

1) "Look mom! It's a hexagon!"
I think we need to watch that Sesame Street episode a few more times.

2) We love going to Grandma & Grandpa Peters' house in Filer. I love getting Clara dressed up in Wranglers and boots. She picked the hat. I just die of cuteness.

 3) We also love going to Hagerman to visit G-pop and Grandma Leavitt.


...Even if it is for the purpose of "an overpopulation of llama- control." I shant go into detail, but as my friend Rachel put it, "I will never look at that tree the same."

1 comment:

  1. I love random posts like this! Your girls are so cute, seriously. Like really cute. I love how you capture everyday moments. Your girls will love these someday.
    P.s. Am I your friend Rachel? And what the heck does an "over population of llamas" entail? Or should I even ask? Ha ha

    ReplyDelete