We have two little girls that are as sweet as can be, but neither enjoy cuddling. Like, at all. Before I was a mom I had these visions of holding a sleeping infant with their head on my shoulder and enjoying those late-night cuddling sessions with a toddler suddenly awoken by a bad dream.
Bahahaha.
I laugh at my previously ignorant self.
But every once and a while, there comes a minute or two, maybe even just a couple seconds where Dennis or I will get a cuddle out of our little girls without squirms and exclamations of "your cuddles are hurting me!" ...and when those moments come Dennis always wants me to hurry up and snap a picture.

On a different note, Maylee's kind of obsessed with standing these days. She pulls herself up on the couch, a passerby's leg, the wall, a chair... whatever she can get her hands on. She's also got speed crawling down. Clara will often join her on all fours for a race and it's fun to watch them giggle together.
No comments:
Post a Comment