I wanted a picture of us four (other than the one of us in the hospital) and we finally made it happen exactly four weeks after May was born, on Mother's day! I think this is as good as it's going to get for now... Lol

Happy Mother's Day! I am so grateful for my mom and her constant service for her family. She is a good example to me of someone that works hard and loves her children (and grandchildren) deeply.
Thanks momma! I love you! (She also bought me my Sunday outfit (in the picture above) and made the coolest bouquet made from candy bars. That's my kind of bouquet! But seriously, who gets their daughter gifts for mother's day?!) Thank you dad for the delicious dinner too! Oh, and Clara got to hang out with grandma Teri & grandpa John during our sacrament meeting. Dennis gave a fabulous talk and it was very nice to have some extra help with the girls while he was up on the stands.
Dennis (and the girls) gave me some wonderful gifts as well. I've been wanting some kind of topiary shrub to fill the gap in our front yard where the monster weed of a bush used to be. He got me a "Mugo pine." I guess they are often used in Bonsai? Now I need to do some Bonsai how-to research... He also did the dishes, tidied the living room & did a load of laundry all while I took a nap. I do love him... And I think he's so handsome when he's napping with our kids. :)
It was a beautiful Mom's Day! :)
Happy Mother's day to an awesome mama! I can tell you are such a great mom to your two beautiful girls:) I love that photo of your mom with May. So precious!
ReplyDelete