If you were a child of the 90's you would remember that little jingle with the pull-up commercials... Well, I think we finally have a big kid on our hands!
Potty training has been kind of a stress since about the time May was born. Lately it hasn't been bad (she doesn't make purposeful messes like she used to... Thank GOODNESS!) Something just clicked these past couple weeks and Clara has done awesomely! She has had such control I decided she needed to just hang out around the house in her undies. She had two accidents that first day, but hasn't since (and that was a couple of weeks ago!) She still wears a pull-up or diaper at naptime/bedtime/when we go out of the house but even then she very rarely has any problems. I can't take any of the credit really. I think it was all Clara. She just decided she's ready to be a big girl now!
This is one milestone that I am sooooo glad to have reached! :D
This is a great milestone! Congratulations on your anniversary and glad that you were able to celebrate. Thanks for sharing the adorable photos of the Big Girl!
ReplyDeleteAre you ready to start Kindermusik again? I am planning for this Wed.
So exciting! I am so proud of little miss Clara. I feel like Shar is capable of doing it too, I just think it will take her deciding that its time. But I'm definitely not pushing it until after our trip. LOL!
ReplyDelete